SC5000 DIGITAL SHEET DIE-CUTTING AND CREASING
A new type of automated cutter – filling a massive gap in the print finishing marketplace.
There is currently no other model available worldwide, that offers 100% reliable high-volume auto feeding, along with a dual tool head for both cutting and creasing. The SC5000 is a seriously professional and productive machine, that is loaded with professional production features but takes up only around 1 square metre of floor space. It even weighs-in at around the same low price-point as its nearest rival! SC5000 offers automatic sheet cutting & creasing for lightweight card packaging P.O.S & kiss-cut sheet labels.
Automatic sheet cutting & creasing, for lightweight card, packaging, P.O.S and kiss-cut sheet labels – in a compact and mobile device.
- Digitally cut-through any shape sheet card item – with SmartTag retention – on up to 350 micron media
- Kiss-cut sheet labels
- Cut speeds up to 960mm/sec
- Digital process means no more costly dies or wasted waiting time
- Auto feeder stacks up to 1,000 80gsm sheets. Up to 340mm (13.38″) x 520mm (20.47″) and custom sizes – with self centering function and airbladelite© separation
- ColorCut Pro – Production Studio software included
- QR code/Job Library retrieves associated cut files – even for mixed job batch sessions or rotated sheets
- SmartMark registration delivers incredible accuracy – enabled via the supplied ColorCut Pro software
- In today’s busy print environments, the SC5000’s 8th generation Vision3 CCD camera offers an unparalleled production advantage, able to read and instantly retrieve cut files for every sheet on the fly! It can accept a mixed stack of jobs, cutting one after the other in a seamless and uninterrupted flow.
- Its dual ‘Grip and Drive’ feed system holds the media during cutting, on both sides of the cutting head, enabling it to cut closer to the media edges than most other types of sheet cutter.
- The revolutionary cutting strip, based on the superior cutting mats used in Intec flatbeds was developed to offer the optimal surface for both cut-through, creasing and kiss-cut work, suiting both of the production tools. With the cut sheet being in constant high-speed motion, minimal SmartTags are left in the cut lines to retain the item in the sheet – leaving a tidy and manageable stack of finished, complete sheets in the catch tray.
- High-capacity auto feeder works in conjunction with air blade separation and automated jog function, to present every sheet perfectly for the cutter, every time.
- ColorCut Pro Production Studio software is supplied as standard and offers remarkable digital productivity for the designer and machine operator alike.
A4 (210 x 297mm), A3 (297 × 420mm), SRA3 (320 × 450mm), A3+ (320 × 480mm)
Custom sized media:
Media width (min-max): 180mm x 340mm Media length (min-max): 279mm x 520mm
Advanced QR code technology for instant file recognition and registration
0.14mm (140 micron) – 0.35mm (350 micron)
Auto-sheet capacity: 900 sheets
Mountable tools: dual tool functionality – 4 tools supplied as standard: Blade holder, creasing tool & pen calibration tool
Force/pressure: up to 750g delivered in 190 steps programmable through Intec ColorCut Pro cutting software
Maximum speed: up to 960mm/second
REGISTRATION CONTROL & JOB MANAGEMENT
Registration system: Vision3 – High resolution CCD vision system reads the registration marks on the media, comparing position with original digital file. Automatically adjusting cut lines to correct any scale or skew positional differences
Cut position accuracy: +/- 100 micron
Auto job recognition: Instant cut file retrieval, supported through QR code job recognition in conjunction with ColorCut Pro 3 software (supplied)
Dimensions: when in use – 790x 1350 x 1270mm (31 x 53.14 x 50 inches)
Varied or mixed job recognition: Yes
SC5000 STACK FEED
CUT FILE RETRIEVAL